The Complete Leaky Gut Health & Diet Guide
Leaky gut syndrome describes a state of hyperpermeability in the small intestines. The leakiness happens when microscopic enlargements of the spaces between the cells lining the gut become porous which compromises the role of the gut as the filter for repelling pathogens and antigens.
As much as 80 percent of the immune system is based in the gut making it a critical component of good health and wellbeing. This book is easy-to-understand and comprehensive. It features:
- Part 1: Understanding Leaky Gut
- How do I know if I have Leaky Gut Syndrome?
- How did I get this condition?
- Digestion and emotions
- Part 2: Managing Leaky Gut Syndrome
- How to ensure you have the right doctor
- Conventional approaches
- Complementary testing techniques
- Treating Leaky Gut
- Further Healing Techniques
- Part 3: Leaky Gut Syndrome Diet Plan
- Foods that enhance healing of the digestive tract
- Calming down, healing the gut and freeing yourself
- Part 4: Menu Plans and Healthy Food Lists
- 2-Week Meal Plan for Phase 1
- 4-Week Meal Plan for Phase 2
- Healthy Food Lists.